About The Bike Shop
The Bike Shop is the best shop in the Grand Valley, perhaps in the world. Make us your home for all your cycling needs. Why?...
- Same Day Service - We're not joking! Bring a bike in at 10:30am and we'll probably have it finished by 5pm the same day. Bring it in at 4:00pm and we'll have it done by 5pm the next day. The only exception is when we need to order parts, but...
- We've got it in Stock! - We maintain an extensive inventory of bicycles, accessories and repair parts. You're likely to find what you need, now. Also, we can do most repairs immediately with the parts we've got in stock. If we don't have it in-stock ask Ash to order it, he can order anything.
- Friendly - We'll treat you like a friend, whether you're buying a tube or a carbon bicycle. Service is our focus, and Bike is our middle name.
- Experienced - Our mechanics will get your repair done right, the first time. Bryan Miick, owner and lead mechanic, has been fixing bikes (and what have you) professionally for over 30 years. Going on a tour or to an event? We'll prep your bike so it will start and finish in great shape.
- The Bike Shop was originally inside a Coast to Coast hardware store. We have been located at 10th and North Ave for 20 plus years.